Below is a short list of true/false statements to get you thinking about the quality of your relationship. Answer as honestly as possible. You cannot make improvements until you acknowledge what is. Finding the areas of your relationship that need improving gives you a place to begin to make positive changes.
1. I am satisfied with our sex life.
2. My partner really listens to me.
3. I trust my partner.
4. I do not feel picked on or put down.
5. I am hopeful about our future.
6. It is easy to share my feelings with my partner.
7. I cannnot imagine myself divorced.
8. I do not have to be right.
9. My partner treats me with dignity and respect.
10. My partner trusts me.
11. We often do fun things together.
12. I never just want to hurt my partner.
13. I would rather deal with a problem than lie about it.
14. I am free to be myself in our relationship.
15. I do not feel trapped.
16. My partner is open to suggestions.
17. I never feel judged or rejected by my partner.
17. My partner cares if I am upset or sad.
18. I listen to understand my partner.
19. I do not judge or reject my partner.
20. My partner shares his/her feelings with me. You probably have noticed that for these quesitons the more times you resonded true, the better shape your relationship is in. Don't get discouraged if you have a number of falses. This information helps you identify areas that need improving. You have the power to make positive changes in your relationship.